- My husband purchased a world map and then gave me a dart and said, “Throw this and wherever it lands—that’s where I’m taking you when this pandemic ends.” Turns out, we’re spending two weeks behind the fridge.
- After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my house but lacking the time, during quarantine I discovered that wasn’t the reason.
- Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
- Being quarantined with a talkative child is like having an insane parrot glued to your shoulder.
- Nothing like relaxing on the couch after a long day of being tense on the couch.